Mysterious Eyes :: Detective Conan; Meitantei Conan ::

เพลงประกอบภาพยนตร์ ละคร โฆษณา การ์ตูน(อนิเมชั่น)
kobana
Subper Genius Membership
Subper Genius Membership
โพสต์: 17537
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ 22 ม.ค. 2007 3:00 pm

Mysterious Eyes :: Detective Conan; Meitantei Conan ::

โพสต์โดย kobana » อาทิตย์ 08 เม.ย. 2007 12:14 am

Mysterious Eyes

7th Opening Song
By Garnet Crow

kimi to boku to ha betsu no ikimono dakara konomi ga chigau aruku hayasa mo omoi no tsutae kata mo

iroaseteyuki futari no kioku no naka ima bokura ha tesaguri dakedo hoka no dareka wo mirai wo sagashite yuku

omou yori tsuyoku ikite tokubetsu na ai motometeru shikana hibi ni nayandari

mou nido do mayowanai you ni so no ude wo hanasanaide kizutsuke au sono toki mo

tada zutto kotae wo sashite mayoi konda toki no naka de tsugi no basho he you take your way

me ni utsuru mono te ni furetari kanjiru mono sore ga bokura no sekai no subete donna ni yume wo mite mo

osanaki hibi no ryoute ni afureteita chisana a pebble dare ni mo mienai takara no you ni kagayaita toki no naka de

ki ga tsukeba motometeite onnaji janai ai surechagau katachi no nai mono ni kogarete true heart for mystery eyes

umi no mieru machi he yukou yo kimi deke ni meta ano hi wo sasoidashite tsuretkite

dokomade mo hirogaru sora no subete ha mou mienai keredo tsugi no basho he you take your way

dakishimete I'd like to be in your love

mou nido to mayowanai you ni sono ude wo hanasanai de kizutsuke au sono toki mo

tada zutto kotae wo sagashite mayoi konda toki no naka de tsugi no basho he you take your way

mitsuyakani kurikaeshiteyuki mayoi no naka I feel so all in secret life

you and I are two different creatures, therefore the things we like, how fast we walk, and the way we think

are different everything fades, and now, within our memories we are searching for a new future

rather than thinking, you should live strongly and search for a special person to love [*]don't worry for a sound life...

never again will I be lost don't let go of my hand or hurt me this time

just simply search for the answers [**] in this time so filled with hesitation to the place that follows, You take your way...

that which appears in your eyes that which you can touch and feel those are the things that everyone in our world dreams about

in the days of our youth our hands overflowed with those tiny pebbles like the treasures that are invisible within people when they shine

if you happen realize while you are searching that love changes as it passes you by and you long for something you cannot touch [1] True Heart for Mysetry Eyes

let's go to a town where we can look at the sea but you were all I could see that day [***] when I took you there...

but even so, we will never be able to see to the end of where the endless sky will spread her wings to the place that follows You take your way...

hold me I'd like to be in your love

never again will I be lost don't let go of my hand or hurt me this time

just simply search for the answers in this time so filled with hesitation to the place that follows, You take your way...

silently let's say it again as we both waver I feel so all in secret life...
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย kobana เมื่อ อาทิตย์ 07 ธ.ค. 2008 10:43 pm, แก้ไขไปแล้ว 1 ครั้ง.

kobana
Subper Genius Membership
Subper Genius Membership
โพสต์: 17537
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ 22 ม.ค. 2007 3:00 pm

Re: Mysterious Eyes :: Detective Conan; Meitantei Conan ::

โพสต์โดย kobana » อาทิตย์ 07 ธ.ค. 2008 10:43 pm

[flash=0,0]http://media.imeem.com/m/a3lHZXCSbn[/flash]
Autoplay naja

ย้อนกลับไปยัง

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: 35 และ บุคคลทั่วไป 0 ท่าน